Ngala at Midland
Circle of Security® - Calling Expressions of Interest
- Would you like to participate in the Circle of Security® training?
- Are you able to commit to eight sessions?
Would you prefer day or night sessions?
About Circle of Security®
A workshop for parents who want to explore and reflect on their relationships with their children. Children who feel safe and secure, grow into well-adjusted adults.
Join our FREE workshop and you will:
- Understand how children learn to feel safe;
- Learn how your child responds to you;
- Help your child feel comfortable in the world;
- Gain insight into what you do well as a parent.
Circle of Security® is a relationship based early intervention program designed to enhance attachment security between parents and children. Secure children exhibit increased empathy, greater self-esteem, better relationships with parents and peers, enhanced school readiness and an increased capacity to handle emotions more effectively when compared with children who are not secure.
Email your expression of interest to IPS@ngala.com.au
Ngala Midland - 26 Railway Parade, Midland