Ngala works with communities to extend parenting and early years services and activities.
We can also provide visits and tailored workshops for regional areas. If you are interested in partnering to extend parenting and early years services, are looking to organise a community education workshop, or require more information about our regional visits, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pilbara Families Building Pilbara Communities
The Pilbara Families Building Pilbara Communities project aims to establish a feasible model for bringing Ngala parenting support to families and communities in Hedland. This community initiative builds on Population and Community Health’s partnered work with Ngala to support parents.
Pilbara Families Building Pilbara Communities offers parents, community groups, employer groups and services working with families’ partnership opportunities for
- Parents to increase their knowledge, confidence and linkages to other parents, community organisations and professionals.
- Workers and professionals to access education and training on early parenting and issues impacting families with young children. (o- 8yrs)
Through their Community Grants Program, BHP Billiton is proud to support the Ngala’s delivery of Pilbara Families Building Pilbara Communities in
Ngala provide support to existing community early years programs through:
Ngala has visited Karratha, Roebourne, Wickham, Dampier, Hedland, Pannawonica and Newman.
To keep updated with Ngala’s relationships with organisations, professionals and parents in the Pilbara please visit this web page regularly.
Ngala Support for Families
- Ngala Helpline - for parents with babies and young children
- Helpline Online - contact the Ngala Helpline via our website
- My Ngala Forums - online parenting support from Ngala and other parents
- Telephone and Webcam Consultations
- Ngala Parenting Plus In-Home Service - suitable for when you are planning short stays in Perth
- Web Based Resources
- Ngala Publications and Media
- Work and Parents
Ngala Support for Professionals
For professionals working with families.