Ngala can provide interactive parenting workshops in your community through your Community Resource Centre.
For more information and to bring Ngala to your community contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 9368 9333.
So far this year Ngala have provided the following interactive parenting workshops, in response to community requests:
- Gnowangerup CRC-Interactive parenting workshop series for parents of toddlers, covering nutrition, sleep and behaviour;
- Katanning CRC-Interactive parenting workshop series for parents of babies and toddlers, covering sleep, behaviour and nutrition;
- Ongerup CRC-Interactive parenting workshop on nutrition and brain development;
- Pingrup CRC-Interactive parenting workshop series for parents of toddlers and pre-schoolers, covering sleep, behaviour, toileting, nutrition and school readiness.
If you would like Ngala to provide parent education in your community either in person or via interactive internet workshops, please contact email@example.com or phone (08) 9368 9333.
FIFO Focused Communities
Ngala’s FIFO Focused Communities project works to partner with regional service providers to build understanding and explore solutions to the particular needs of local commuting workers and their families. The project will partner with service providers in Albany from 2015 – 2017 with the proud support of RIO TINTO and WACOSS.
FIFO Focused Communities invite service providers to partner with us for a free workshop to begin an exploration of the local needs of Long Distance Commuting Families and their use of services.
The workshop will cover:
- Fly-in Fly-out and Drive-in Drive-out in your region;
- The particular issues faced by a commuting worker and their family; and
- The service needs of commuting workers and their families.
Regional, Rural and Remote Services
Many of our services are available to families anywhere.
If you would like Ngala to provide parent education in your community please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (08) 9368 9333.
You may find some useful information on our website within our You and Your Family section where a range of Parenting Information is constantly being added.
You can speak with Ngala trained professionals via our Helpline 7 days a week, 8am to 8pm on 1800 111 546.
Find your local Child Health Services
Other Related Topics
When: 20 Feb, 1:30pm
Birth to 4 months: A 5-week series of workshops for parents with a newborn baby. Each workshop covers a wide range of topics about you and your new baby and provides the opportunity to meet and connect with other new parents in your local area.