Ngala can provide interactive parenting workshops in your community through your Community Resource Centre.
For more information and to bring Ngala to your community contact email@example.com or call 9368 9333.
So far this year Ngala have provided the following interactive parenting workshops, in response to community requests:
- Broome CRC-Interactive parenting workshop series for parents of babies, toddlers and pre-schoolers, covering sleep, brain development, behaviour and nutrition;
- Broome Circle-Interactive workshop for parents of babies, covering sleep and your growing baby;
- Broome Youth and Families Hub-Interactive workshop on behaviour;
- Kununurra CRC-Interactive parenting workshop series for parents of babies and toddlers, covering sleep, brain development, behaviour and nutrition.
Ngala also visited Beagle Bay, Derby and Halls creek to provide parenting and prfoessional workshops to parents and organisations in the community.
If you would like Ngala to provide parent education in your community either in person or via interactive internet workshops, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (08) 9368 9333.
Ngala will be facilitating an interactive parenting workshop on Sleep and Your Growing Baby for parents of children 3months to 7months, in partnership with Broome Circle at Broome Community House and Broome Community Resource Centre. Please see below for details:
- Tuesday 13th December 2016 Sleep & Your Growing Baby 3-7months, 10am-11.30am
For more information contact email@example.com or call 9193 6425.
FIFO Focused Communities
Ngala’s FIFO Focused Communities project works to partner with regional service providers to build understanding and explore solutions to the particular needs of local commuting workers and their families. The project will partner with service providers in Broome 2015 – 2017 with the proud support of RIO TINTO and WACOSS.
FIFO Focused Communities invite service providers to partner with us for a free workshop to begin an exploration of the local needs of Long Distance Commuting Families and their use of services.
The workshop will cover:
- Fly-in Fly-out and Drive-in Drive-out in your region;
- The particular issues faced by a commuting worker and their family; and
- The service needs of commuting workers and their families.
Minderoo Aboriginal Parenting and Children's Program
Over the past few years Ngala has worked closely with local organisations and community members accross the Kimberley to develop an early childhood development resource for people working with community members. This focuses on early brain development antenatally and in the first three years of a babies life. If you would like more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Regional, Rural and Remote Services
Many of our services are available to families anywhere.
If you would like Ngala to provide parent education in your community please contact email@example.com or phone (08) 9368 9333.
You may find some useful information on our website within our You and Your Family section where a range of Parenting Information is constantly being added.
You can speak with Ngala trained professionals via our Helpline 7 days a week, 8am to 8pm on 1800 111 546.
Find your local Child Health Services