Parenting Connection WA
Parenting Connection WA is a new approach to supporting parents in many communities around the state.
Starting in April, Anglicare WA and Ngala are joining forces to bring their parenting knowledge and skills to nine regions across the state under one umbrella.
This partnership will be known as Parenting Connection WA. It will involve community partners such as Wanslea Family Services.
Its mission is for parents to have the knowledge, skills and confidence to be the best parents they can be.
Parenting Connection WA will work with local communities to identify particular needs, ensuring services are the right fit for that community.
If you’re a parent, community group or service provider, you can let us know your thoughts, have your say and tell us what services would help you.
It’s as easy as submitting an enquiry to your local Parenting Connection WA mailbox.
Do you have a parenting concern or question?
Call the Ngala Parenting Line on 9368 9368 or 1800 111 546 for country callers from Monday to Sunday, 8am to 8pm. You can also request a call online.
- Contact Parenting Connection WA Gascoyne
- Contact Parenting Connection WA Goldfields Esperance
- Contact Parenting Connection WA Great Southern
- Contact Parenting Connection WA Kimberley
- Contact Parenting Connection WA Midwest
- Contact Parenting Connection WA North West Metro
- Contact Parenting Connection WA Peel
- Contact Parenting Connection WA South West
- Contact Parenting Connection WA Wheatbelt
When: 24 Apr, 9:30am
Where: Banksia Grove
4 - 7 months. Interested in learning more about introducing solids to your baby? This workshop covers introduction of solids for parents with babies aged 4 months to 7 months. You will be given information and tips to help you with this important milestone in your baby's life.