On the Family Affair segment in Weekends with Nat Browning on ABC Local Radio, we discussed the ins and outs of introducing solids to your baby:
- When to introduce solids and how do we know that our baby is ready for solids?
- The signs of readiness to look for in your baby.
- How to start introducing solids.
- Which foods to offer baby and which foods and drinks to avoid.
- The continuing importance of breast milk and formula for brain development.
- How to know when your baby has had enough.
- Embracing the mess – how starting solids is about a developmental stage for your baby and is about fun, play and learning!
When: 24 Apr, 9:30am
Where: Banksia Grove
4 - 7 months. Interested in learning more about introducing solids to your baby? This workshop covers introduction of solids for parents with babies aged 4 months to 7 months. You will be given information and tips to help you with this important milestone in your baby's life.