Your Baby's Brain Development
On the Family Affair segment in Weekends with Nat Browning on ABC Local Radio, we explore your baby's brain development in week 18.
- When does the brain begin to develop? What can my baby sense while in utero?
- What are the factors that can influence positive and healthy brain development and how can parents help their baby’s development?
- The structure of the brain, how the brain continuously grows and changes through childhood and how which skills the baby needs to master first.
- How to find balance between play and stimulation as well as meeting their other needs.
- Ngala - Building Brains DVD
- Ngala - Brain Development 3-12 months
- RCN - Newborn development
- RCN - Baby's Development
- Zero To Three - Baby Brain Map
- Zero to Three - Brain development tips and tools
- Zero to Three - how to encourage healthy brain development
- http://Child and Youth Health - Brain development and emotions
- http://Child and Youth Health - Child Development Stages
When: 24 Apr, 9:30am
Where: Banksia Grove
4 - 7 months. Interested in learning more about introducing solids to your baby? This workshop covers introduction of solids for parents with babies aged 4 months to 7 months. You will be given information and tips to help you with this important milestone in your baby's life.