When parents and families are confident and communities are strong, safe and healthy, children and young people will achieve their full potential.
Ngala Service Reach 2017-18:
- 13,095 Families receiving phone support
- 3,901 Families accessing a community program
- 1,782 Parents receiving Inpatient services and home visits
- 1,744 Parents attending workshops and/or groups
- 843 Children enrolled in Childcare (Early Learning Services)
- 617 Teens accessing youth services
- 591 Individuals receiving support through an appointment or consult
Ngala produces a number of reports to keep you informed. We’ve gathered the most significant of them to share with you.