Everyone has the right to access and participate in our services. Because different people have different needs, there is no “one-size-fits-all” approach to the services and support Ngala provides.
Ngala’s Access and Inclusion Framework outlines our commitment to enhancing equity and opportunity.
- Choice, equity and responsiveness: Our services and activities are accessible, fair, and responsive;
- Communication and awareness: Our messages and information are appropriate and easy to understand;
- Consultation and accountability: Our evaluation and review processes are inclusive and transparent; and
- Leadership: We effectively manage workplace culture and diversity issues.
Ngala has many policies, procedures and guides around access and inclusion. We also have several Access and Inclusion Plans. Each plan outlines actions to reduce or eliminate barriers to accessing services, sites, information and employment at Ngala.
- Disability Access and Inclusion Plan (DAIP) 2015-2020
- Reconciliation Action Plan (RAP) 2019-2021
- LGBTQI Strategy Action Plan 2017-2022
If you would like to request a copy in an alternative format, please contact email@example.com.
You can search for accessible community facilities, including accessible parking, toilets, parks and playgrounds at Access WA.