Finding the supportive answers to your parenting questions can sometimes be challenging. Although internet search engines can be an easy solution to the answers you need, navigating the information search can be overwhelming and identifying information relevant for your family’s needs can be confusing. When you add the well-meaning advice of friends and family, you may find yourself needing more clarity and direction to help you along the journey of parenting.
With a Ngala telephone consultation, you can access our support without having to leave home.
A Ngala telephone consultation responds to your child development questions and concerns about sleep, meal times, toileting or behaviour. It also offers emotional support, practical advice and useful resources.
Our telephone consultations are 45 to 60 minutes.
During the session, you will:
- Be able to ask questions that relate to your specific situation;
- Get tools and strategies to support your parenting goals;
- Gain a greater understanding of your child’s development and behaviour;
- Have an opportunity to explore your parenting experiences, thoughts and feelings with someone who will listen without judgement; and
- Increase your confidence in being able to support your child’s growth and well-being, as well as looking after your own well-being.Additional follow-up 30-minute sessions can be arranged if needed.Your private consultation with a skilled and experienced Ngala staff member can focus on children of any age, including newborns and before baby is born.
Ngala telephone consultations are $145 (including GST).
To find out more, call Ngala on:
(08) 9368 9368 (Metro) or 1800 111 546 (Regional from a landline)
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* Prices indicated are current as at 28 August 2019 and are subject to change without notice.
Alex, a mum-to-be called Ngala for a consultation session.
“As a first time mum to be, the services and support offered by Ngala have been invaluable. I had a consultation with Carol, who took the time to sit and speak with me about not only birth but those initial weeks when we bring our baby home. It enabled me to air some of my anxieties and fears about how I will make the adjustment to motherhood. She took the time to understand my journey to this point, while providing me with resources showing I was not alone. The time that Carol spent with me in the consult was incredible, she was extremely approachable and easy to talk with.
Knowing that when we have transitioned from pregnancy to parenthood there are people just a phone call away to answer questions on the Parenting Line, and the many other services offered by Ngala, helps you realise you aren’t alone in this journey,” Alex Humphreys.
Cancellation Policy For All Consultations:
- Refunds will not be offered for ‘no shows’ on the day of the session or if advised of inability to attend within 24 hours of the session time.
- If you are unable to attend your scheduled session and advise Ngala at least 24 hours prior to the session, you may reschedule to an alternative day, time and/or location, subject to availability.
- Requests to reschedule must be made by the parent/carer who booked the session.
- Ngala reserves the right to cancel or postpone a session for any circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
- If a session is cancelled by Ngala, participants will be offered a reschedule or alternative service as appropriate. Ngala accepts no liability for participants’ travel, accommodation or other costs incurred.