We are running Online Workshops and Groups for country families on the following topics:
(see descriptions below registration form)
Transition to School 3-5 years
Wednesday 20th November, 10:00am
What can you do to ensure the transition to school is as smooth as possible?
- encouraging independence
- ideas for the lunchbox
- separation anxiety
- how to make friends
You and Your Growing Baby 3 – 6 months
Tuesday 26th November, 10:00am
Join us for our interactive parenting group workshop as we discuss a range of parenting topics. Each group will be tailored to answer your questions and provide parenting information based on your individual needs including:
- Sleep, feeding, starting solids
- Play and development, safety,
- Your wellbeing,
- Any other questions you may have.
Baby Massage 0-12 months
Thursday 28th November, 11:00am
Join us with your little one for some bonding time and relaxation time.
Introductory baby massage session where we will be discussing:
- The benefits of baby massage
- Best time to massage and
- How we massage our babies
Toddler Behaviour 1-3 years
Thursday 5th December, 10:00am
Come along to our workshop where we will be discussing what are common toddler behaviours
- Is your toddler testing the boundaries?
- Becoming frustrated or overwhelmed?
- How we can support our toddlers when they are frustrated
- Practical tips and strategies in supporting our toddlers
Sleep 6-12 months
Thursday 12th December, 10:00am
- Is your baby staying awake longer during the day?
- Unable to settle by themselves?
- Wakes numerous times over night?
Come along to our workshop where we will discuss sleep patterns, routines and some practical tips and strategies to help our little ones learn a new skill.
You will need to download the Vidyo Conference software on a computer or your phone to access the workshop/group session. This will be emailed to you.
Join us at home or at your nearest Community Resource Centre
If you have any questions, please contact us here: firstname.lastname@example.org