Conveniently located at East Waikiki Primary School, Child and Parent Centre – East Waikiki is a welcoming and easy to access place for families with children up to 8 years of age. We have family-friendly facilities, offer free programs and services that support parents, and help children develop and learn in their early years.
The East Waikiki Term 1 2020 Program Flyer is available now. Click on the link to find out more.
Regular services and programs include:
Programs for families with babies
- Early Parenting Group – Thursdays, 1pm -3pm
- Baby Café – Fridays, 12:45pm – 2:15pm
Playgroups for families with children under 5 years
- Babbingur Mia Bubs Yarn Stay and Play – Mondays, 10am to 12pm
- KEYS Playgroup – Tuesdays, 9:30am – 11:30am
- Friday Fun Day – Fridays, 9:30am – 11am
- Music and Move – Mondays, 9am – 9:45am
- Nature Play – Mondays, 12:30pm – 2pm
- From Playgroup to Kindergarten – Tuesdays, 8:45—10:15
- Artful Toddler – Wednesdays, 9:30am – 11am
- First Steps Playgroup – Wednesdays, 12:30pm – 2:30pm
- Autism Association of WA: First Steps for Autism – Thursdays, 9am – 12pm
Speech Pathologist Appointments – Mondays & Tuesdays
Speech and Language Drop-In – Tuesdays: 28 Jan, 25 Feb & 31 March, 2pm -3:30pm
Child Health Nurse Appointments – Monday to Friday
Relationships Australia: Children’s counselling appointments – Tuesdays
Parenting workshops are also offered at the Centre.
Click on the East Waikiki Term1 2020 Program Flyer for more information on the programs and services offered at the Centre.
To connect with us join our closed Facebook group. If you have any questions please call the Child and Parent Centre – East Waikiki on 9367 0967 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our partnering schools are located in Cooloongup and Waikiki.
Our local community includes those families that live in these suburbs:
Baldivis, Cooloongup, Garden Island, Golden Bay, Hillman, Karnup, Peron, Port Kennedy, Rockingham/Rockingham East, Safety Bay, Secret Harbour, Shoalwater, Singleton, Waikiki and Warnbro
To find out what our Child and Parents Centres do click here: