Are you a young parent or parent-to-be under 25 living in the city of Rockingham? Come and join in our Young Parents group:
NAPPY groups allow you to add to your parenting tookit in a welcoming, nurturing and supportive environment. You can learn to understand your child’s behaviour and discover great play ideas! We have regular activities such as swimming lessons and Toddler Jam and in 2021 we will be delivering The Incredible Years® Baby Program.
– Meet other young parents
– Develop your parenting skills in a welcoming, supportive environment
– Learn to understand you child’s behaviour
– Plenty of play ideas to share with your child
– Other activities such as swimming lessons and Toddler Jam
– Workshops on brain development, sleep difficulties and challenging behaviour issues, along with other age appropriate activities and experiences for you and your child/children to enjoy together
TODDLER GROUP (over 12 months)
Tuesdays: 9.30am – 11.00am
BABY GROUP (6 – 12 months)
Tuesdays: 1.30pm – 2.30pm
NEW PARENTS & PARENTS TO BE (under 6 months)
Wednesdays 9.30 – 11.30
Transport and home visits can also be arranged
To find out more, please contact us on 0427 390 795.
Funded by the Australian Government Department of Social Services. Visit www.dss.gov.au for more information.