Inspire confidence in your clients and get rewarded in your career
Children’s health, development and wellbeing are fast-moving areas. At Ngala, our focus is keeping you at the forefront.
Ngala’s Professional Education series delivers the latest research (backed by tried and tested tools) so you can handle any challenge crossing your path.
96% of past participants have said they’re more confident after receiving training from Ngala.
Ngala’s Professional Education is suited to a wide range of professions. These professions may include nurses, teachers, early childhood teachers and educators, social workers, psychologists, and occupational therapists and many others.
Attended a workshop? We appreciate your feedback:
Cancellation policy for professional development and training bookings:
- Registrations will only be confirmed on receipt of a signed registration form.
- Payments MUST be made in full at least five (5) business days prior to session commencement to secure registration.
- Cancellations and requests to transfer or reschedule must be made in writing by the registered person, no less than five (5) business days prior to session commencement.
- For cancellations received within five (5) business days or less of the session, a 50% administration fee will be applied.
- No shows (on the day of the session) or cancellations made following the completion of a session will incur the full session registration fee.
- Registrations are transferable to colleagues from the same organisation for the same session.
- Ngala reserves the right to cancel or postpone a session, without prior notice, for any circumstances beyond our reasonable control. If a session is cancelled by us, participants will be offered a full refund or a reschedule. Our maximum liability is limited to a full refund of the session registration fee. We accept no liability for participants’ travel, accommodation or other costs incurred.
- Ngala reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time to ensure compliance with applicable State and Federal legislation.